ardent

When I shoot, I hit the target

Grim and Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-14-2024, 09:27 PM

Aah, so Grim had been found and the reason he had to be found was because he'd been lost. Medusa nodded as she understood what had happened. She had been searching high and low, but had not had the chance to check every bit of both continents...it had been a lot of ground to cover between Boreas, Auster, training Red, and tending to her pack duties. Devoting 100% of her search for Grim had been impossible unless she completely abandoned the pack, but she trusted that he would be fine and it looked like he was. Thin of course, but he had always looked like that anyway.

She watched as Grim made his way back into Insomnia and likely on his way to find his siblings. Now that he was home, things were a little better. There were others still that she had been searching for, but hopefully they'd come home in due time as well. "Medusa thanks Erebos for bringing Grim home. She has been looking for him for him for a while." Looking at him, she added "How can Medusa repay Erebos?"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When I shoot, I hit the target Dancefloor of the Gods 03:32 PM, 08-10-2024 05:14 PM, 08-22-2024