Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
08-14-2024, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2024, 05:33 PM by Vayne. Edited 1 time in total.)

Vayne Morningstar

The male was quick with his thoughts and not ever waivering from speaking what was on his mind. It wasn't who he was, eyes never leaving the feline for more than a split second. Watching the tilt of her skull, ears twist forwards listening to her speak out. He did however agree with a nod of his head.

" Believe me, we both know you wouldn't. And one would be a fool to think the elements at play here are forgiving." He also hoped that she known he wouldn't deal with games from a feline. And if anything foolish was tried it'd be harmful to the both of them. "Well, then what the hell are we waiting for."

He was hungry but not as hungry as she seemed to be, rotating his paws and his attention. Then allowing each one to rest inside the sand. Vayne was not about to allow a feline to deter his choices though.

He had one task at hand, finding his damn family. "I will join you for now. After we hunt we will see were the fates lead us. If we part ways or you can't keep up that is on you. Not me." He was a bit harsh but he needed to be. He was brutally honest also, which for most was an acquired taste. Kept those that were up to no good away - just how he liked it.

3/3 Explored a new land The Bifrost
3/3 Crossed difficult terrain The Bifrost

CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Where the fruit cakes? The Bifröst 03:21 PM, 08-07-2024 05:13 PM, 08-22-2024