gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

08-14-2024, 10:28 PM

At last, they made their way to the pack Erebos had promised them. While they waited for the go ahead, he had been doing his own surveying and reconnaissance of the nearby lands and packs. Particularly the one they were about to join. It amused him to learn a little about the alphess that ruled there. An orphan-turned-slave-turned-ruler. But that's all he had learned, really. That and she very much adored her trinkets stolen from the bodies of their own kind. Pelts and bones and the like. Oh, and that she was a bit of a strange one. Whatever that meant. If she had managed to secure herself a pack and rule for this long, surely she was someone worth following. Someone who knew what they were doing. Some leaders were born. Others were self-made. This...Medusa, seemed to be the latter.

He approached his wayward band of siblings with grace and poise, head held high and tail held loosely over his hips. He spotted Niko on the ground in all his dramatic flair, a slight roll of his eyes followed by a cunning smirk as he strolled up. "You know, I hear this Alphess often goes by the name of 'The Bone Queen', among other titles, and she just loves collecting the skins and bones of our own kind." Striding up to his brother, he leaned down close and added, "Are you offering yourself up to be a part of her collection? I'm sure you'd make a nice rug for her den." He laughed before backing away, allowing his brother to stew on that thought for a moment.

"Speech"