Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-15-2024, 08:55 PM
Gilgamesh looks upon Sagittarius as she speaks. Already, the glint of pride in his gaze shines bright. For such a young pup, she was a fast learner and clearly was paying attention. A thoughtful hum vibrates in his chest as he contemplates her words. Her method would work, could work, in some instances, but not all. She would need to work on her paw to paw fighting as well. One could only be as sneaky as their surroundings after all.

It her last statement that has his ears drawing backward. Eyes narrowing for a moment, he gives his head a shake. "You are not old enough nor experienced enough. Not even full grown," Gilgamesh comments rather sternly. "Sparring your siblings is just as good as sparring with someone you don't know. I can take you to the Battlefield sooner, perhaps next season, but you are barely out of the treehouse," there is concern there, laced with worry. Raids were nothing to play around with. "You have to prove yourself a worthy fighter before you can participate in raids," he warns gently.

The Raid King, Gilgamesh
table coding by bunni ♥

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Troubled mind Cryer's Ravine 07:44 AM, 06-11-2024 01:55 PM, 10-02-2024