An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
08-16-2024, 12:53 PM
For a brief moment, she believes she sees a flicker of emotion across her grandfather's face. Was that... something for Tenshi? Delphi's head tilts, eyes narrowing, but she doesn't think too much about it. The fact that he was here right now was more than enough for herself. Not like her father had said many great things about the man anyway so it wasn't like she revered him as a god or some higher being. His question though leaves her thinking. Her expression tightens, chest feeling heavy.

"I, hrm," she doesn't want to say this bit, but knows it has to be said aloud. "Vidarr and his healers are not so great at healing when they put their gods before medicine," the words are careful. Not exactly placing blame upon the Mad King himself, but surely there was a cause and effect to his ways. "Tenshi gave birth to the pups and didn't take it so well. I had attempted to help, but there was insistence that they pray to the gods for help," her voice is strained, annoyed almost. Stupid Vidarr. "They went to raid The Hallows. Tenshi thought herself recovered, but she ended up catching something really bad on the way there. Fighting only worsened it and by the time they returned to the mountain, it was basically too late," Delphi looks away from Hanzo now to stare into the flames. Her heart ached for Tenshi, for her own mother, for the pups that would not know the woman who brought them into this world.

"I wish I had done more, but no one has seen her since the return from the raid. We all have assumed her rightfully dead and gone. Vidarr wouldn't let anyone get close, not even his own sisters or their children," her nose wrinkles as she looks back to her grandfather, curious to know what he thought.

"Delphi"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. somewhat overdue Fenrir's Maw 05:12 AM, 05-05-2024 01:52 PM, 10-02-2024