Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-16-2024, 01:19 PM
Gilgamesh does not say anything as she stares bewildered at him. A single brow is raised in question to her question. Hurt him? Did she truly think she could hurt him? He wants to chuckle at her puppy-like concern, but holds back. It clearly is just a sign that she takes on the likes of Jael, someone who had a lot of sympathy and empathy for the world around her.

As he continue to lay on the ground with his front legs spaced and stretched out to give her ample room to run, he is surprised at her next tactic. She wanted to try and run into his leg? His brow furrows, eyes narrowing as he feels the slight weight of Lyra crash into his leg before stumbling over. Unmoved by the attempt, Gilgamesh gives his head a slight shake.

"I meant jump over my legs," he says, motioning his muzzle in a pattern to show that she should utilized the entire space of the clearing around them. "I talked about speed earlier. You are small and not as strong, but you can be fast and agile. You must use what you have to best those who take you for granted," Gilgamesh's voice is slightly stern, but only because he wants her to get it.

The Raid King, Gilgamesh
table coding by bunni ♥

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him