gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
08-16-2024, 01:48 PM
Jiro is looking down at the ground, his paws carefully picking dandelions from the base of their stems and placing them into a pile beside him. They would make for good tea later when he could dry them and prep them at his den in the bamboo. Happy that he had found such a versatile herb, he almost forgot that he was waiting for Imogen to finish her running. It isn't until she shouts out his name does he look up with a wide smile and his own tail thumping against the grass.

"Imogen!" He calls back, his paws placing the current dandelion he was holding into the pile as she raced over. Much to Imogen's delight, and his own, Jiro doesn't move as she barrels toward him, nearly tackling him, but stopping only inches away. There's a chuckle under his breath as she plops down beside him, brushing up against his side. The sudden warmth spread from her smaller form sends a wave of relief through him and he feels the tension he'd been holding in reside. It sure was nice being around his friend again!

"I missed you too," Jiro says happily back and just as innocently. Truly, he had missed her and regretted not making more effort to go find her. "My mom kinda disappeared so I went on a little journey to my father's homeland to search for her and learn some history," his accented voice indicates his story is true and the way his words are tense convey how emotional he'd been feeling as of late. "Don't really wanna talk 'bout it though," he admits quietly, eyes drawing from Imogen back down to his pile of dandelions.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Going in circles The Runestones 01:06 PM, 07-12-2024 01:57 PM, 10-02-2024