size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-16-2024, 04:52 PM

Sota leaned into her, his nose gently touching her shoulder as he apologized for her hardships. He was the first one to know, and so he was the first to acknowledge her sorrow. Tears filled Bowen's eyes on a wave of emotion once more and she nodded, blinking them back and rolling her emerald eyes to the sky. The wound was so fresh still. It felt like a dagger to her heart every time she remembered Haiku's final smile, his handsome face, the way that his eyes... after all this time... still only burned for her.

Sota offered to help with the pups after they were born and a soft laugh pulled from the caramel fae. She leaned further into the man beside her, her nose finding the thicker fur at the edge of his neck. Bowen inhaled his scent and rested her forehead against him for a moment to show her trust and her thanks. "Thank you, Sota. I hope you won't mind my children calling you Uncle." Imagining Uncle Sota... it brought a smile to Bowen's face, albeit a small one.

Drawing back, Bowen's verdant gaze fixed upon the small man. One brow lifted and she questioned him. "Of all the wolves in The Hallows, how did you never find a woman to settle down with, Sota?" One sable gloved paw rose and settled upon his own. "You're such a catch. I just don't understand it."

"Speech"|| "Romanian"

[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]