size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
08-17-2024, 07:10 AM
The sound of someone approaching sent a shockwave of relief through the pink spotted dire wolf, his command a bit unnecessary as he stomped on the alligator's tail. Nevermind that her rescuer happened to be her favorite kind of prey, she would stay her fangs from him. He saved her and as the alligator turned around to snap at the stallion, Atreyu moved in a flash to pull herself up onto the bank and turns to quickly aim a bite at the side of the giant reptile. She wasn't going to let it bite her rescuer, one snap of those jaws and it was over for the thickly built horse. The look of him made her mouth water, so much horse meat, but she wasn't ready to face those awesome tusks he sported. Atreyu wasn't stupid.

They had more pressing matters in front of them. Atreyu grabbed the forelimb of the alligator and pulled one of its own tricks out of her hat. She dropped down to the ground and rolled with the gator's leg in her mouth, twisting it until the lizard turned on her. Maybe the horse would work with her to kill the creature, Atreyu needed it on its back. She was not going to run away, she would fight with the horse to rid the swamp of this monstrous alligator.

2/3 Fought a large opponent - Alligator
"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I will not bow, I will not break Corpseghoul Swamplands 01:30 PM, 08-13-2024 12:15 AM, 10-01-2024