Beginner Fighter (0)

Advanced Intellectual (70)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
08-17-2024, 01:44 PM
Instead of telling her a story, he told her he was kicking her out. Fear suddenly washed through her and she clutched Oleander's paws. Delirious from the sleeping herbs and the mushrooms. “I'm sorry” She whispered, frantic. “I know I'm a difficult slave, but I don't want to be alone. Please.” She released him with a sigh and fell back on the cot. She felt a phantom itch up her back, A reminder of what it felt like for a polar bear to tug and tear at her flesh. Consuming her while she was still alive. Her eyes were closed as she huddled there on her blankets. 

“My mother was the weakest person I knew. She took everything lying down. I barely heard her speak, and when she did it was just a whisper. She was dying, used up and empty when she heard them speak. Th-they said that they would rape her daughter to death in front of her. Their last bit of fun with their favourite toy.” Her eyes remained closed as she spoke. Saying so much more than she ever had before. “My mother came to me that night, and she sounded different. Stronger, more commanding. I'd never seen her like that before. She said there would be a distraction, a chance. When I heard it I was to run as fast as I could and never look back. Then she walked up to the lead slaver, meek as a lamb as she stopped before him. She lunged for his neck, and I ran. But I disobeyed her. I looked back, and the grass was wet with her blood and his, and he was holding her down, his claws in her throat…” a soft pause, and then she spoke again. “If your pack is telling the truth, I'll earn my place. I'll learn how to fight, and I'll go back there. I'll kill every last one of them.” She fell asleep with a smile on her face.
[Image: RVyRN0o.png]