size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
08-17-2024, 07:25 PM
Spider makes a low noise of sympathy, and for a moment they wish they had wings of their own so they could wrap Wylan up and shield him from his misery. “you know who you sound like?” they ask, softly bumping shoulders. “you sound like me.” they’ve never seen Wylan - cheerful, trusting, loving Wylan - so disheartened, and it twists them up with immense guilt. he’s been suffering while they’ve been away, no matter how necessary their absence was. “i know you’re a good person, Wyl - it’s obvious in the way you embrace everyone so fearlessly. the way you love so unabashedly. in truth, you’re one of the best people i know.” and oh, if that isn’t the truth. Spider is practically convinced Wylan’s without a bad bone in his body. “their leaving you…that’s on them. it has nothing to do with you, and everything to do with them letting you down.”

they lift his chin with a paw, urging him to meet their eyes. “you’re only problem, Wylan, is also a great virtue: to love too honestly.”
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.