gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
08-18-2024, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2024, 01:06 AM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)

As his father appeared Crux was struck by how much... Smaller the former warlord felt. While he was certainly still dwarfed by his father, the older man no longer seemed quite as imposing, it was like he'd aged years in the relatively short time since he'd last seen him. He rose to his paws as his father approached and let himself be easily pulled into a hug. "I missed you dad." Crux offered by way of greeting. And then his father was leading him into the pack and Crux gave a quick "Yessir" as he fell into step beside his father, letting the older man take the lead and set the pace.

Crux noticed that he didn't need to push quite as hard as he once had to keep up with the man. Another reminder of the years weight on the former warlord. All the more reason to not delay his plans too much, he wanted his father to know of the life he had built for himself... He wasn't the first of his litter mates to find a partner obviously... But maybe he could make sure his father at least saw one of his youngest get married before his time ran out... And maybe he was jumping the gun. Just one amongst many things swirling in his mind, but for now he should probably start getting himself emotionally prepared to see places that carried too painful memories since... Well, basically ever. Even at the festival he'd kept only to the parts of the pack open to visitors. He may have even been avoiding places too familiar...

"Speech"

Art by MarkLix
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.