I Laugh in the Face of Danger!

Spar / Looking for ?

Graive

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2024, 03:34 AM

The silver wraith felt Raumr's relentless determination as he surged forward, his powerful frame closing the distance between them with surprising speed. She attempted to evade, but his timing was impeccable. His large paws caught her mid-movement, and before she could react, the force of his charge brought her down to the ground. The impact was firm but controlled, his strength evident as he pinned her beneath him.

For a moment, Graive lay still, her chest rising and falling rapidly. The thrill of the fight still pulsed through her veins, but she knew she had been bested. There was no shame in this loss - Raumr had proven himself a formidable opponent and worthy leader. A wry smile tugged at her lips as she met his fiery gaze.

"Well fought," she murmured, a hint of respect in her voice. "I am a woman of my word. I will join you, Raumr. Let us see what empire we can build together." The tension in her muscles eased, and a flicker of amusement danced in her ghostly blue eyes. Without a word, she tilted her head slightly, her tongue flicking out to give Raumr's chin a submissive lick - a gesture of respect and acceptance.

The touch was brief but sincere, signaling her acknowledgement of his strength and her willingness to follow his lead.

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN | ART BY RES

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Laugh in the Face of Danger! The Boneyard 11:17 AM, 08-05-2024 05:12 PM, 08-22-2024