gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res
08-18-2024, 01:57 PM

Papa called her his little firefly and Fever giggled softly. She liked that nickname and gave a few blinks of her fancy eye in response. He seemed curious about Grandpa Moros so, after righting all of the fruit, Fe went and seated herself between his paws just like she did with her other grandpa. "I like stories, so he tells me lots of them. Uh.." the girl tilted her head slightly as she thought back on the tales that Moros had shared. "Heeeeee told me about grandma Rhea and about Morovis. About how hard it was to live there and everyone had to be strong."

Fever wished that she could show her Papa everything in dreams like she could to Grandpa Moros. "He showed me what you were like when you were young. He said you were his...crown... That he was really proud of you." Fever had thought that was a really nice thing to say. "He said that I come from a long line of super strong, smart wolves and that was why I was able to bring him back from the dead." The girl beamed, completely proud of her talents. Talents that she didn't realize others didn't quite possess.

"Fever Mendacium"