Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
08-18-2024, 06:09 PM

“All I see is this yellow dusty stuff floating around,” The comment makes Gavroche’s ears prick. Yellow stuff? Like the dusty yellow stuff inside flowers? Sometimes he’d come across bees covered in it when they were moving from flower to flower, though he hadn’t expected it to be so thick that it would be floating in the air. Was that what was causing their itching? He sniffled and rubbed at his eyes. “It could be! I’ve never really dealt with it before, but it sounds like the stuff that gets on bees when they are visiting flowers. I didn’t expect it to make me feel so itchy and uncomfortable.” Was this something he had missed when he was working with plants before?

Gavroche tried to breathe in but his nose wouldn’t take in the air. He coughed in response, a groan leaving his lips as he shook his head. He felt awful… his head was pounding from everything feeling stopped up. His ears fell, though he was able to catch the suggestion the monochromatic wolf had. “I’d imagine it’d at least help getting it off us. We should give it a try.” Gavroche reached down for his bag - He’d have to clean that later too. But for now he had to take care of himself. Blinking blurry eyes he sought the shine of the water, stumbling toward it.

He was sure the other wolf would be following after him. He’d keep going until he stumbled into the water, splashing as he fell forward. He just hoped that this would work!

---

Words: 261
Wordcount: 1,376

"Speech," 'Thought.'

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sneezies and sniffles Cedar Falls 08:06 PM, 07-11-2024 12:58 PM, 08-26-2024