Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-19-2024, 01:18 AM

SpeechThink

Widow was perfectly content going back to her den and getting high by herself, but when she heard the familiar sound of Cryptis' boyfriends voice, she paused and turned towards him. Smiling as he dipped his head politely, she sat as her eyes flicked to the plant he harvested and back to his face. Did they have the same idea, perhaps? She certainly couldn't imagine the cannabis helping her daughter much, though she supposed if it was successfully prepared into some food it could. She didn't know much about that though, just burning it and inhaling the smoke in whatever way was feasible in the moment. Perhaps carving some sort of vessel later would be useful, but for now she was just looking for a quick fix to her mood. A distraction was nice though, perhaps one even Crux could provide.

"Crux, it's good to see you. Harvesting some cannabis, I see?" she said, her tone questioning as she implied for him to answer with what he was going to do with it. She could tell that he felt awkward, perhaps even a bit uncertain, around her still and figured that maybe talking about something he was familiar with would help ease whatever nerves he had. Or perhaps she was wrong and he was always like this, but she suspected not. Wouldn't any boy quiver in the presence of their girlfriends mother who also just so happened to be the Queen of the pack he was in? Widow certainly liked to think so. "I was actually going back to my den to enjoy some myself. If you're interested, you're welcome to join me," she invited him with a slight shrug, neither here nor there about him joining her. The company would be nice, but so would the silence.

Blended with beauty and blessed by the divine
─ by Skelle !
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022