ardent

follow me, band of royalty

Nikolaos, Enyo, Atticus, Zephyros, Kronos, Medusa/Enki

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-19-2024, 02:33 AM

They had arrived. She'd been waiting eagerly for the arrival of the family Erebos promised would come to Insomnia, so when she heard the male call for her, she rose to her feet with a grin on her lips, a bone between her teeth, and that usual bounce in her step as she made her way to them. Seymour even flew over, his hoarse croak of a voice confirming there was a group of wolves at the border. She made haste, eager to see this band of wolves that would be joining her. For however long or little they desired, she didn't care. It was numbers the pack desperately needed, so she would take what she could get for now.

She could hear voices on the wind and smelled a tension in the air. Hmmm? Curious, she practically slunk the rest of the way in a bid to catch whatever interesting thing might be happening, and it just so happened she made it in time to witness a show along with her little snack! She quietly gnawed on the bone as she watched the dramatics unfold, eyes wide as she assumed the one on the ground was about to get his shit ripped apart! Gaze moved from one to the other as tensions rose. Was that how a normal family functioned? She wasn't sure. She wouldn't know normal if it slapped her in the face like the fish she caught did!

And while it was all entertaining to watch and hear, she figured she probably shouldn't keep them waiting much longer else they bury a body, and she desperately needed that extra body! Rising to her feet, she approached them, bone still held in her teeth as she regarded the group, though her gaze fell on the one that had been getting all the flack. "Medusa really does like her bones and furs...and you have a pretty, pretty pelt!" She cackled as she got up in his (Nik's) personal space, looking him up and down with a "hmm" and an "mhmmm" almost as if she were trying to determine how he'd end up decorating her den. Satisfied, she stepped back and spit the bone off to the side before addressing them all. "Medusa welcomes you all to Insomnia. She is sure Erebos has told you already what to expect, but Medusa is also sure they have not been in a pack like hers!" She giggled again, curious to see how they'd fare here.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: