ardent

WHAT GOES BUMP IN THE NIGHT -- (CLAIMING/AT WILL)

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-11-2013, 09:27 PM

jupiter illidais

"and condemn both of us to hell?" she replied jokingly to the comment involving matrimony, shaking out her fur and slipping forward to rub the length of their bodies once more. upon the delivery of later words jupiter felt gentle nibbling on her ear, and suppressed the shudder that made an attempt to roll down her spine. she kept it from being visibly noticeable, but should medusa have kept near her, she would have minutely felt it through her own pelt.

she turned a lusty eye upon the other creature, smiling cheekily. as she was about to reply, medusa did so for her, and jupiter chuckled. "i cannot guarantee the cooperation of anyone else in the pack, but the least i--no, we, if the lovely medusa takes me up on my offer--is a lovely obsidian goddess and what you have dubbed 'miss-sex-on-legs.' but, ludicael or not, that's 'alpha-sex-on-legs' to you, ma'am," she teased, winking at the other lass. she flicked her tail, aiming to allow for it to brush across the planes of medusa's chest, hopefully waving her natural scent in the she-wolf's direction, and maybe in the direction of the strange female's, as well. a more tangible promise and reward could serve to be the last attraction for both of them.

? 213 words ?

[ o o c ; ]
>DDDDD

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.