size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
08-20-2024, 09:56 AM
The air was thick with the feeling of belonging, she had purpose again and in this moment she would live for now. They would eventually have to part ways again, but at least this time she knew he was alive and well. It gave her so much hope for their other siblings and pack mates. Atreyu laughed as her brother submitted beneath her and she gave his pierced cheek a kiss before letting him up. "I have been training here as well, I've been making friends." Her warm voice was bright and hopeful, nothing could bring down her mood after tonight.

She nodded her head as he confirmed her hopes, "I know we will. Together we can do all things." Smiling brightly, Atreyu leaned into her brother's paw and slid in for a close hug. "I haven't really been staying anywhere, but I keep around this area. The lower continent, where we are now, is an interesting place. I would like to see what Boreas has for us one day. Perhaps, when we are all together again we can go exploring up there. Keep up your search for survivors on your way up that way, we can meet at a place called Alabastrine Shrine." She hadn't been to the area yet, but she had heard of it. Passing as close as she had it was impossible not to. Perhaps, the ancestors and spirits would be felt more strongly there.

"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.