size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
08-20-2024, 10:20 AM
Atreyu did not have long to wait before the familiar form of Eltrys came into view. Continuing to pick her lavender flowers, Atreyu gave a wide smile in his direction and offered him a hug in a friendly greeting. "Eltrys, you came! I am so glad! I'm in amazing spirits!" She couldn't keep the smile off of her face while she turned back to putting the flowers in her dalmation print satchel.

"I have big news for you! There are survivors from Judila!" She had done it! She found at least three so far, though she hadn't laid eyes on one. Her brother Oath, sister Petra and her childhood friend Azriel were all alive! She hoped a couple more of them showed up, but they had found each other once again! She was so excited she just had to share it with her friend and teacher. Bigs gave a wide grin to the large wolf as well, nodding his head excitedly. 'How have you been, friend?' He asked, genuine interest in his beady eyes.

2/3 Collected an herb - Lavender
"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.