gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-20-2024, 11:04 AM

At first, Lumine feels a bit uncomfortable. This Makara doesn't exactly address her or really explain what she wanted done with the structure. So Lumine, being the polite and graceful girl that she was raised to be, stood patiently near the albino coated girl and examined the surroundings instead. The tattered boat they stood at seemed old, older than even herself, but it didn't appear crafted by wolves. So by who? Her eyes narrow slightly as she steps forward, giving Makara space to work, as she pokes and prods at the decaying pieces of wood and some of the tattered cloth.

Suddenly though, Makara perks up and starts a flow of words that bring Lumine's ears turning to the girl. She smiles softly, stepping closer to help Makara finish tying up and placing the last of the banana leaves. Inwardly, she's thankful that this structure was already here. It made crafting the structure far easier than if they had to build it from scratch!

"It is quite alright, Makara," Lumine says with a nod of her head as she helps tie off the last bit of rope before stepping back to admire their handiwork. Big enough for both of them to lay inside the shade without having to feel cramped. "It's nice to meet you too," she responds, another polite nod before plopping herself down beside Makara beneath the shade. The instant relief from the beating sun even cools her own dark fur. She wasn't exactly bred to be tropical!

There's a moment when she thinks Makara might have gotten uncomfortable. A lapse of silence that draws Lumine to look out toward the water. Watching the waves lap at the silver sand. She wouldn't mind hiding out here for awhile if it was always this serene. Lumine nods in agreement, most listening, but mesmerized by the shifting tide. Until Makara asks her a question, bringing her back to the conversation and the emotions that toiled inside of her. Ears shift backward and brow draws downward as she exhales softly. "I'm running away," she begins, her voice rushed for a moment until she takes a breath. "I found out that my father arranged a marriage for me before I was born," that same stinky emotion of deceit rises again as she looks away from Makara again back out to the water. At least the water wouldn't judge her if she started to cry.

Lumine Trygg

table coding by bunni ♥