gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Sinchanted
08-20-2024, 03:54 PM

Oath felt a pang of surprise as Atreyu mentioned that they would eventually part ways again. His initial instinct was to protest, not wanting to be separated from her after just finding each other again. But, as he looked into her hopeful, determined eyes, he understood. Splitting up would increase their chances of finding more survivors, and that was their shared goal.

He sighed softly, giving her a small, understanding smile. "I wasn't expecting us to go our separate ways so soon," he admitted, his voice gentle. "But, you are right. The more ground we cover, the more likely we are to find the others."

Oath leaned into the embrace, savoring the warmth of his sister's closeness for a moment longer. "I'll keep searching as I make my way north," he promised, his voice filled with resolve. "And when we have gathered everyone we can find, Alabaster Shrine sounds like the perfect meeting place. We can start anew."

He pulled back slightly, looking at her with a mix of pride and affection. "I'm glad you've been making friends here, Atreyu. It's important to have allies, especially in times like these. I'll be careful on my journey, and I'll make sure to stay alert for any signs of our family."

He nuzzled her cheek one last time, the bond between them stronger than ever. "Until we meet again, sister. Stay safe, and know that I will be thinking of you every step of the way." With that, Oath took a deep breath, preparing himself to get back to Azriel and inform him of the journey ahead, knowing this time.. they were no longer alone.

"Speech"

Oath Morningstar
CODE BY SIN

Oath has two Red-Tailed Hawks, Icarus and Nyx, that may assumed to be nearby at anytime.