size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
08-20-2024, 08:47 PM

Speech // thought // Serbian

As Deluge strode out the door with barely a glance at the healer, Morwenna simply grabbed a good cloth, barely touched from where she had stored it a season ago... was it really a whole season? No... half a season? And followed the new mother down the steps. She perked her willowy ears at Deluge's voice. A smile curled her long maw at the sound. She had noticed the smells, but she was a healer, she had smelled some pretty rank scents herself. It as strong sure, but it was just a symptom, something cured easily.

"My nose was stuffed with herbs! How could I scent anything? Maybe I would have come sooner if you stank worse!" She tried to tease and wiggled her tail in response. Her maw was full of cloth as they went down to the sea. Morwenna noticed the shakiness and frail form of the powerful and irascible Deluge.

The wolfdog wasn't typically the type of frame that could support the weight of a whole dire wolf leaning on her, but at this moment, they might have weighed the same. She stepped up to take Deluge's side and offered to help her into the water with no words nor a pitying look. As Deluge submerged her shoulders in the water Morwenna proceeded to use the currents to scrub the woman's grey and pink merle coat with her delicate paws. She would ignore any grumbles from the woman unless it truly wasn't desired. And if Deluge let her Morwenna would take the cloth she brought, trailed it in the water then gently scrub the caked-on mess below the woman's eyes, over her cheeks, under her chin and over her horns and ears. She was careful not to get the salt water into her eyes.

"I swear your eyes were sunshine gold when we met, now they are such a deep blue. How did that happen?" She asked, hoping to encourage some semblance of conversation without pressing into obvious topics. If the woman wanted to speak deeply, the healer would welcome it, but she wasn't going to broach to subject until Deluge was further on the mend.

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]