Waiting

Sephiroth

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2013, 02:58 PM
Sephiroth

His mind reeled with thoughts. Ones threatening to force him to turn tail and run. He was so afraid that she would yell at him, curse at him, attack him for his failures. His head hung slightly, shoulders slumped in defeat. If she so chose to reject him now and be angry with him, he would understand and leave. However, what came would surprise him. Head lifted slightly as he felt a pressing touch on his chest, the whispered words of the young girl in his ears were unexpected.

Looking down at the crown of her head, he gave her a soft and gentle lick. His chest tightening like the bands around his forepaws for unknown reasons to him. Did she really care for him? "S-Seraphine...You're not angry with me?" He'd dip his head down to gently nuzzle her torn ear. His nose taking in the scent he had missed during his plight at the fields of war. He wasn't sure if he'd want to risk his life again in the future, but at the same time if it came to it again, he would risk himself for his pack...for Seraphine's home. For Seraphine, to protect her. "I...I failed..."