ardent

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Uruk

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2024, 09:35 AM

The lightningstruck stallion moved silently through the thick underbrush, his heavy frame surprisingly graceful as he navigated the dense foliage of Fern Gulley. The air was rich with the scent of damp earth and blooming flowers, a heady mix that made his nostrils flare with each breath. His ghostly gaze scanned the vibrant blanket of lush greenery that flourished in this hidden paradise. Yet, he knew better than to be deceived by beauty alone. This place, though teeming with life, held as much danger as it did promise.

As he waltzed closer into the gulley, the soft crunch of leaves underhoof was the only sound that accompanied him. Uruk's gaze lingered on a cluster of herbs growing near a small stream, their delicate leaves fluttering in the breeze. He recognized some as medicinal, but others were unfamiliar, their potent scents hinting at a more sinister purpose. The knowledge of the land and what it held was vital, and Uruk was determined to learn it well.

Pausing by a particularly vibrant bloom, Uruk lowered his head, taking in the sharp fragrance. A predator in his own right, he would master this territory as surely as he had the Knolls.

[ 1/3 Explore new land (Fern Gulley) ]

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN