ardent

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Uruk

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2024, 02:56 PM

His ears flicked as he heard the soft, almost silent footfalls of the lynx before the creature even spoke. His ghostly eyes, ominous yet piercing, quickly locked onto the feline that had approached. The stallion stood tall and imposing, his massive frame a stark contrast to the smaller, more agile lynx that stood before him. As Cygnus spoke, Uruk's lips curled into a smirk, finding amusement in the unexpected encounter.

"Flowers?" Uruk's deep voice rumbled with a hint of mockery, his eyes narrowing as he took in the cat's slight frame. "I am here for what lies beneath them - roots that heal and poisons that kill. These petals are just pretty lies they tell to survive." It reminded him a lot of Nuri, poetically. The land around them was alive with movement, branches swaying under the weight of birds fluttering from bush to bush, while insects buzzed in the humid air, their wings catching the sunlight. The ground beneath Uruk's hooves was a patchwork of wildflowers, thick moss, and untamed grass - a vibrant, chaotic quilt that seemed to pulse with the energy of life itself.

He stepped forward, his hooves sinking slightly into the soft earth under his weight, bringing himself closer to the lynx. There was no malice in his approach, just the confidence of a predator that had nothing to fear. The vibrant greenery surrounding them felt almost suffocating in its abundance, and yet Uruk's presence still seemed to command space, bending this fruitful environment to his will.

"And what about you, little cat? You hunting flowers too, or are you after something with a bit more bite?" His gaze held Cygnus' golden eyes, unblinking, challenging, yet curious about what the lynx would say next.

[ 2/3 Explore new land (Fern Gulley) ]

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN