Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nyx

Ooh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipCritical Attack!All Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3
08-21-2024, 06:46 PM

The emptiness that had consumed him for so long wasn't a burden anyone had to bear but himself. It was too heavy for anyone to even see a glimpse into - and he felt he'd leaned on them all here for long enough. Not that he asked for much, but he deserved even less. His path seemed so clear to him now. He needed to leave, needed to go somewhere else. Maybe it'd end in his death. And maybe, just maybe, that wouldn't be such a bad outcome after all.

"I am certain," he said finally, after a brief pause. "All I ask is that if I return, maybe you'd consider allowing me again." Asking for such a thing felt hard, and he knew if he did decide he couldn't fare on his own he knew it would invite a conversation he wasn't quite ready to have today, not with this man he barely knew. "Thank you though - again. Insomnia is the only home I've ever really known." Speaking like this wasn't done easily for the blind man. He found himself gritting his teeth slightly, though he was being genuine.

Veigar is completely blind; his eyes are a hazy shade of pale yellow, though he tries his best to hide this fact.
His saliva also glows a faint shade of neon green since the Ooze event.