size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
08-21-2024, 07:29 PM
There was a sadness in those holographic eyes, silver-to-lavender seeming almost swallowed by nighttime dilated pupils, making her seem almost pup-like. She moved in to be closer to her brother, feeling his warmth against her like when they were little. "I hate parting ways so soon, brother, but we must find them and bring everyone together." She sat there for a moment before pulling back, taking a simultaneous deep breath with her brother as she prepared to leave him after just getting him back. "I will be careful, I promise." She said and nuzzled his cheek in return.

Some things could not be helped, and parting ways was just a good way to get everyone back. At least, those who survived the massacre. It was impossible to think that there could be so many wandering lost in the new lands they would have washed up on. Or even in other lands far away from this one. Either way she hoped she could find them before the winter came. It would be one tragedy too many to lose another family member. Oath prepared himself to leave, and so did Atreyu, going to find camp for the night and sleep. Then she would find the rest of her siblings and pack members and gather them at Alabastrine Shrine, where they could respect their dead and pray for a healing hand on those who survived the onslaught.

"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.