Small
build
Emaciated
player
Skelle
08-21-2024, 08:30 PM

I sold my soul to my disguise
I hid myself to stay alive

He was losing his ability to stay conscious, fighting left and right to stay awake but he was fighting a losing battle. Even the words the stranger said to him were fading out and gibberish, something about blight? What was that? He was definitely sick though, so whatever it was, he trusted the stranger that he had in fact caught it. Though with the way he was feeling, the mention of a cure seemed like a joke and he almost laughed however he lacked the energy for it.

Before he knew it he was being hoisted up onto the others back and although his eyes opened wide in surprise, his vision was blurry at best. The movement made his head spin more than it already was. The mention of medicine to make him feel better seemed like a stretch. Maybe feel better really had a hidden meaning. Would this stranger put him out of his misery? Seemed silly to carry him off someplace to do it, but his mind wasn't in the right place to think too hard about it or even judge him for it. Frankly, he hoped that's what he was going to do.

"Mmm... hmmm," he hummed as he laid flopped over the other mans back, but he wasn't fine... not really. He wasn't falling off if that's what he meant, but no... there was nothing about him that was fine... certainly he knew that, though.

SpeechThink

─ by Skelle !