size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
08-21-2024, 11:27 PM

Ellara Praetor

As Enyo approached the grove, the soft hum of the hot springs mingled with the gentle rustling of willow branches, creating a soothing sound compared to her stride. The warm light of the setting sun painted the scene in hues of gold and orange, but Enyo's focus remained sharp, her piercing eyes scanning the surroundings with practiced precision.

She did not see the other but she did smell a faint fragrance of roses and musk. However, she did not realize it was another wolf until she spotted Soleste lounging in the delicate light. The strange woman's slender form and elegant, fluid movements seemed almost otherworldly compared to Enyo's formidable bulk and heavy, muscular build. Enyo's gaze, intense and unwavering, took in the sight of the smaller she-wolf with a mix of curiosity and assessment.

Soleste's initial reaction was a rather flirtatious display that did not escape Enyo's notice. The slight smile, the lowering of her eyes, and the subtly provocative posture were all too clear to a seasoned observer and lover like Enyo. Although she was quite attractive, her sharp intellect and experience allowed her to grasp the underlying intention behind Soleste's alluring act quickly. Very quickly Enyo began to imagine all the ways she wanted to devour her. How their pelts would look intertwined in each other. Would the cream compliment Enyo's alabaster? Although she was hoping for it to be true, she was far too smart to not have her suspicions.

Enyo's response was restrained but genuinely curious. Her voice, deep and resonant, carried a note of authority tempered by a hint of intrigue. "It seems the evening has brought an unexpected encounter," she began, her tone a mix of mild amusement and commanding presence. She approached the other woman with deliberate grace, her powerful limbs moving with a surprising softness. "I was not aware that the willows played host to such... captivating company."

Enyo’s gaze lingered on Soleste, taking in the striking contrast of her ebony mask against her soft, rose-scented fur. The smile that curved her lips was not quite as playful as Sol's, but it held a subtle edge of acknowledgment. "As for where I am going," Enyo continued, her voice carrying a hint of intrigue, "I am simply exploring. However, I find myself intrigued by your presence and how you’ve chosen to greet me."

It required bravery to approach someone of Enyo's grandeur with such confidence. It required even more bravery to seemingly attempt to seduce her. Although the brutish woman was all for it unless there were ulterior motives. Before she could fully play she would have to be sure. It all seemed too.... too convenient.

Her sharp blue eyes emotionless, though they remained keenly observant. "Might I inquire about your name, and what brings you to this secluded haven?" Enyo would not offer any more information unless something was given in turn. For all she knew, this could be a setup.

Her demeanor was a blend of assertiveness and genuine interest, her vanity momentarily set aside in favor of understanding the mysterious and alluring figure before her. The interaction was marked by a subtle dance of power and charm, each wolf measuring the other with a mixture of respect and curiosity. Despite her suspicions, she wasn't surprised that she would be approached in such a manner. The warlord was a Dunamis after all.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companion Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, is to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated