gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
08-22-2024, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2024, 07:29 AM by Atreyu. Edited 2 times in total.)
Everything would soon come together, she assured herself of that. Oath had told her he was traveling with Azriel, with the two of them looking for survivors, there was no doubt that they could bring Judila back together. Scattered as they may be at the moment, Atreyu tried not to think about it as she hunted for the sage. The thought of her siblings and friends lost and alone turned her stomach and made her sick with grief. As if he could read her like a book, the mohawked Bigs stopped and spoke up, 'Atreyu, I know you worry, and you are right to do so, but we will find them.' Atreyu smiled at her companion, swallowing the lump in her throat as she looked him in his beady little eyes. "I just know they are out there looking for us too, maybe we aren't looking in the right areas." This new world was a big place, it could take ages to find a single wolf, especially if they were on the move as well.

There was movement in the corner of Atreyu's eye then, holographic silver-to-lavender cloaked in black turned to look in the direction that motion had come from just in time to see a very small, fox-sized wolf with wings nearly fall into a sage bush. Atreyu took it as a sign of her spirits telling her that this wolf was meant to talk to her. She approached with a wave of her tail and a smile, maintaining a respectful distance and reclining on her haunches so that she didn't startle him. The sage beneath his paws made her thump her tail against the ground. "Hello. You have no idea how much you just helped me!" The yearling in her shone through in that moment and she looked him over. She couldn't believe her eyes at the wings that sprouted from his back, and she marveled at them for a moment, holographic eyes seeming to shine her excitement.

She looked him the eyes, her lovely smile reaching her gaze as warm as ever. "I am sorry to stare, I have never seen a wolf with wings, nor one as small as you. I don't mean that in a rude way either, I am in awe." Bigs wasn't quite sure of the male just yet, but Atreyu couldn't bring herself to stop looking him over. "I am Atreyu, and this is Bigs. Would you mind if I picked some of that sage?" She didn't want to invade his space, she knew from others that her size could be intimidating, but she really needed that plant. There were things to do, and the meeting place she had told Oath to meet her would be the perfect place for it.

2/3 Collect an herb - White sage
"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.