gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shelby
08-28-2024, 12:06 PM

Aylin gave a little nod of acknowledgement as Taiga gave her name in return and she commented it to memory even though Taiga was very much unforgettable. She had never spoken to a feline like this before and admittedly she hadn't really ever stopped to think if they could speak her language or not. Any time she had ever crossed paths with a large cat it had been only been at the receiving end of their claws so this was a very different experience for her. Taiga mentioned how their had to be a pack around here that would be willing to take her in if it was socializing she was looking for and Aylin chuckled, giving a shall shrug as if to say 'you're not wrong'. "I am actually a member of a pack a bit to the north of here called The Hallows." She didn't know how connected Taiga was with the going ons of wolves or if she even cared about the names and structures of packs, but maybe it would give her some kind of point of reference if she was.

"I wasn't born here, but my father was an important figure in the pack at one time and my brother is a high ranking member and best friends with the alpha. There's certainly no shortage of wolves for me to interact with, but I was looking for something... more than just casual conversation and well... There was something that felt odd about hitting on what are essentially my teachers and coworkers," she admitted with a grin and a little laugh. "The last thing I want to do is have my brother scold me for flirting with his lieutenant or the alpha reprimand me for trying to kiss his daughter, you know?" She sighed and stretched out a bit on the grass, reaching her paws out in front of her with a quiet groan. Giving Taiga a smirk she asked, "What about you? If cats are so anti-social then why answer the lonely howl of a wolf?"

"Aylin Adravendi"