ardent

Yolo

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-23-2024, 12:11 AM

Her opponent would appear to fight as relentlessly as her. Good. She didn't like it any other way, and she certainly didn't like to pull any punches if she didn't have to! As the birds tussled together, Medusa kept her focus on trying to keep her balance. The male opted to mirror her and rose up to wrap his forelegs around her neck, causing her jaws to snap on air instead of on his scruff. As his own teeth came at her and closed on their mark, Medusa snarled from the pain. Her teeth bared once more, shoving and trying to keep her grip on him as best as she could, hind legs spread apart in an attempt to keep herself up. She was taller than him, but he was a bit heavier, and so she struggled a bit. As a last ditch effort, the skeleton queen lunged for his face, jaws agape as she sought to cut her teeth across his brow. Not quite hard enough to leave lasting damage, but enough to force him to let go of her.

Medusa vs Reaper for Spar
Round: 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sharpened claw covers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skeleton
*Companion 3: Lesser yellow-headed vulture, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: