gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-23-2024, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2024, 02:40 AM by Érebos. Edited 3 times in total.)
É r e b o s

his ears caught her crips effeminate voice, listening as he watched her emerge from within her den. had she too been kept up like him all these nights since his return? his ears slightly splayed back, his eyes finding her own rich blue pools- something different to the way he looked at her. now was the time. she looked beautiful in the moonlight-, seeing her thick ebony lashes and the small details in her face. he noticed all of her. every line, every blemish, every expression she made.. he took all it all in. his eyes glinting the burning curiosity he held for her. he took a moment and inhaled before he spoke words he could never take back. "Medusa.. I.." he tried to find his words, transfixed on her eyes. "I want to express myself to you." he sat, his tail coming to coil around his hindquarters. looming tall over her yet not by much, the dire wolf went on. "I find myself thinking of you." he cleared his throat, pressing on no matter the voice in his head the screamed stop. he wasn't use to opening up like this let alone facing his own emotions. he had practically ran from them up till now.
"Tell me no and I'll never ask again." he said, voice deep and low just for her to hear. "Is there a chance that you see me the way I see you? That you could want me like I might want you? I admire you." he let his words sail softly over the breeze, his brows pressed slightly forward with sincerity.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by nelsa
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]