gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
KatG6
08-23-2024, 03:12 PM
Lumine seemed to understand his plight, at least that was what her quick nod and sympathetic words told him. He didn’t know what her usual was like but it wasn’t likely to be anymore festive than his own. At least not inviting the whole world to your home. He could have been wrong though, she did seem a bit more comfortable than he felt. "It’s definitely out of my comfort zone, but it's not all bad. I get to talk to a nice girl like you." He returned with a smile.

She went on to ask about the bonfire festival itself, and it was indeed more than just a big fire with friends and family. "Yeah it’s.. It;s a memorial. It started to commemorate my grandmother, the founder of the Hallows, Resin. As the pack has lost members and loved ones it’s expanded. The tradition is to give a burnt offering in memory of those gone before us." He explained to the best of his own knowledge. Sometimes he wished that he had been able to meet her.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Making Friends Is New The Starlit Plains 08:08 PM, 06-11-2024 02:00 PM, 10-02-2024