gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-23-2024, 06:53 PM
An amused chuckle bubbles up as she gives her muzzle a gentle shake. "Oh no, I very much like my bounty to be alive," Calliope confirms, that dangerous smirk lining her lips ever so carefully. Meeting those pale purple eyes of Morwenna's, she can feel the heat between them. The tension that dares her to close that distance...

Ah, but it seems the wolfdog is going to do it first. A sort of accomplishment that brings forward another pleased rumble as she feels the gentle touch of silky chest fur against her shoulder. What was it about females that was so... alluring? Calliope certainly didn't feel this way about males. They always wanted to be so domineering and in charge which definitely wasn't her style. If she wasn't top wolf, it wasn't going to work out. Not that Calliope minded. Fighting was second nature to her after all.

"Mm, a little blood never hurt, but I'm not picky," Calliope murmurs, her eyes fluttering closed as Morwenna's tongue reached out to lick her chin. She presses her shoulder back into Morwenna's chest, further closing the distance between them that no longer existed. "Do you have any preferences to go with your drink?" She whispers, her paw reaching up to cradle the back of Morwenna's head, keeping her close as possible. Her mouth opens, front teeth gently grasping at Morwenna's lower lip.

"Speech"

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dog Without Flaws Vericona Plains 12:14 PM, 06-14-2024 01:49 PM, 10-02-2024