Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-23-2024, 07:56 PM
Gilgamesh has learned to love his pups over time. It wasn't as great with the first litter as it was with the newest bunch. As he looks down upon Sagittarius, he wonders if his lack of love and care for the first litter was the reason why they were the way they were. Except, Deluge and Scald had turned out alright if he was being honest with himself. He supposed not all pups would stick around for long and never blamed Rexx for disappearing. Flurry either, but that issue still rubbed him wrong. The second batch seemed willing to stick around much longer than the first and it pleased Gilgamesh for the most part, but this third litter seemed a little... too eager. He saw it in the way they sparred, looked up to him, and went about their days.

A sigh escapes Gilgamesh as he relaxes, mulling over Sagittarius' question. Why were they raiders? The answer should have been easy, but as he thinks about it, he almost wants to shrug, but he knows that won't be good enough for her. "I once had a dream to rule a large pack with many wolves. My goal was to take what we wanted and never back down from a fight. We, the Raiders, would be a formidable force that everyone else feared. Now that your mother and I have basically accomplished that goal, we continue to be raiders for resources and to help teach wolves how to stand up for themselves," he was putting it gently for the girl. She didn't need to know the gritty details of their past.

Chuckling, Gilgamesh gives his head a soft shake. "No, but if you are so eager to fight, you can fight me right here and now," he raises a brow, questioning the girl silently, looking to see if she'll take the bait.

The Raid King, Gilgamesh
table coding by bunni ♥

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Troubled mind Cryer's Ravine 07:44 AM, 06-11-2024 01:55 PM, 10-02-2024