gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
08-24-2024, 07:17 AM

While that of her father spoke you best believe Sagittarrius would listen with everything that she was. No matter how big or how small she was compared to the much larger brute known as Gilgamesh. She had a unwaivering respect for him, something that she would never take lightly either. Twin peaks pick up this sigh as he mulled over possible thoughts, reasons. With a slight tilt of her head as she listened intently to the words.

'I once had a dream to rule a large pack with many wolves. My goal was to take what we wanted and never back down from a fight. We, the Raiders, would be a formidable force that everyone else feared. Now that your mother and I have basically accomplished that goal, we continue to be raiders for resources and to help teach wolves how to stand up for themselves,' Wasn't the pack as big as they wanted now? Or did he mean much larger than what they were now. And what about alliances? Knowing that they had enemies wouldn't alliances be formed also?

She played with the thoughts a little longer before a chuckle tore her attention away. 'No, but if you are so eager to fight, you can fight me right here and now,' Gilgamesh replied causing a thumping of excitement race to her ears. A friendly lesson, although it is all it was for her, soaking all the knowledge up. "Please papa, I would very much like that." However she known she'd walk away from this a little sore, but it would be well worth it. Flashing her father one of her best worn smiles.

Sagittarius Fallen
table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Troubled mind Cryer's Ravine 07:44 AM, 06-11-2024 01:55 PM, 10-02-2024