gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shelby
08-28-2024, 12:14 PM
Just as she was washing off the blood that had splattered up her foreleg during her messy kill, Azrael walked over to her and she glanced up to see the concerned, baffled look her new master was giving her. She didn't immediately understand what the look was for before he waved his knife at her and said that she could have asked for it. Ah, so he didn't care for her method of completing his task that she didn't even want to do? She huffed and pouted in response, throwing a paw up in exasperation. "I have never been allowed to have a blade! How was I supposed to know I could ask for the knife? Or keep one!" He dismissed her and told her to keep fishing and she rolled her eyes with another huff, stalking off to another pool as she muttered under her breath, "Maldito cabrón, haciéndome pescar y luego criticándome por ello..." Honestly, why couldn't he just use her body for sex like every other brute that had owned her?

With a sigh she crouched down beside another on of the tide pools and started the process over again of watching carefully for any movement in the water and trying to distinguish the odd fish from the rocks that dotted the bottom. It took her a while to notice anything and she was beginning to think that she had just gotten lucky with finding the first or maybe there just wasn't one in this pool at all. She almost gave up and moved on to a different pool when she spotted a little bit of movement out of the corner of her eye. Looking in that direction, she watched carefully till the fish moved again and gave away its location to her. She crept carefully over to the edge closest to where it was hiding and then repeated what she had done before with very carefully hooking the fish and tossing it out onto the shore with a splash. "Aye! "¡El cuchillo! ¡Por favor!" she called out to Azrael, waving her paw at him while watching the fish to make sure it couldn't flop back into the water in the time it took him to get over to her.

"Mireia"