gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
08-25-2024, 12:03 AM
Imogen nestled herself into Jiro's side happily, letting out a little hum of contentment as she did so. Only for it to be under cut somewhat by the words her friend spoke. Imogen frowned. This was not an emotion she was used to seeing on her friend, and it made some part of her quite anxious actually. Also admittedly didn't exactly help her keep her thoughts off her own missing parent.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled lamely, not wanting to keep focus on the topic any more than he did but finding herself unequipped to help in any way. "One of my dads is missin' too. They think maybe someone took him but we don't know." What was the saying? Misery loves company? It was about all she could offer, the knowledge that on a certain level she understood what it was like to suddenly lose a parent.

But she didn't want to dwell on it either. Letting herself fall a little further into Jiro's side she paused for a moment to collect herself. Then gave a loud exhale and righted herself. "Tell me something cool you found!" Was it childish? Yes. Was it an obvious topic switch? Absolutely. "While you were gone, I found a pair of real big of beetles with big horns, kinda like yours. They  were fighting, knocked one of 'em right off the tree!" Imogen nodded her head emphatically once, like what she was saying was the most important information in the world. Before she tossed a grin towards Jiro, hoping to cheer him up, or at least get his mind off of the darker topic weighting him down.

"Imogen"
Art by Rott-Gutt
[Image: frvmqag.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Going in circles The Runestones 01:06 PM, 07-12-2024 01:57 PM, 10-02-2024