size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-25-2024, 07:51 PM

It didn't take long for his summons to be answered. Gem came rocketing towards him and the dire brute opened his arms wide. Once she was settled against his chest, Chimera wrapped his daughter up in his embrace, his own nose burying itself in her fur just behind one ear. Gem was so grown up now, but she would always be his little girl.

Chimera didn't let Gem go, but he did loosen his hold in case she wanted to pull away. "I'm glad that I found you," the dual-toned brute rumbled softly. "Your mother and Dalila seemed to have cured my ailments." For now, at least. It had gone away before and it had come back with a vengeance. Perhaps next time it would succeed in taking out the former king.

A gentle kiss was placed atop Gem's chimeric brow as Chi lowered one big paw back to the ground for balance. He was getting old, after all, and he was still regaining his former strength. "How are you, Gem?" The man's brow creased. He didn't want her to try and cover up the truth for his benefit.

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.