Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
08-25-2024, 07:57 PM

SpeechThink

She would willingly turn to leave should he want to spend his time on the beach alone, but even he seemed content with her presence and soon offered the same. Widow much preferred the company, even if it was with a total stranger. Any distraction was enough for her, at the moment.

His words intrigued her though, wondering what exactly he meant by wanting to bring a gift to her pack. He must be a leader or something of a nearby pack, she deducted, until he elaborated. But then he stumped her. A... polar bear? That was certainly new.

"Forgive me for being rude, but did you say... a polar bear?" she questioned, her shock clear in her questioning tone. If anyone would be a good ally, it would have to be a group led by a fucking bear right? Who would fuck with a bear!?

"No worries about the gift, but I do appreciate the sentiment. I'm actually looking for a distraction tonight, so official business is more than welcome. Do tell me more about this pack of yours Eltrys... My name is Widow, and my pack is Hellborn," she concluded, moving to sit as she anticipated hearing more about this pack led by a bear.

Blended with beauty and blessed by the divine
─ by Skelle !
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022