gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
08-25-2024, 08:14 PM
Jiro leans back into Imogen as she settles into his side. The comfort of having a friend that wasn't stuffy and serious all the time was a relief. Even her personal conflict of a missing father brings a sense of relief that he wasn't alone in the world. Someone else understood how he was feeling! "I hope he's doing okay," he says back quietly, a sort of timid half-smile pursing his lips as he turns his gaze to his pile of dandelions. Pulling a few more from the base of their stems, he places them neatly off to the side so he can take them back to the bamboo later. Content that he had enough, he lifts his head to focus more on Imogen as she tells him the story of the beetles.

"Oh, they sound cool," Jiro says excitedly, his ears perking up as he takes a moment to think of something to tell her. "Mmm," he brings a paw to his chin before something comes to mind. "I found this really cool pond and little hut in the middle of the bamboo! The pond has a ton of really big and colorful fish and there were a bunch of cats living in the hut. I don't think many others know its there," his silver gaze turns to Imogen, hoping she too finds his story neat. "Maybe I can take you there one day!" He offers as his tail thumps happily against the grass, pleased that they found something else to talk about.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Going in circles The Runestones 01:06 PM, 07-12-2024 01:57 PM, 10-02-2024