gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
08-25-2024, 08:35 PM

Pythia is intent to listen to her brother's words even if he doesn't believe them to be entirely coherent. She mulls over what he says with a quiet hum under her breath. Her muzzle nods slowly, taking in the information and perhaps she agrees. "I have not read the book so I am not as knowledgeable about them as you are," Pythia begins after Cutlass inquires what her thoughts are. Well, she'd never be able to read the book so he would have to read it to her if she ever wanted to know, but that wasn't important right now.

"I suppose it depends on if you believe in destiny or fate. Were they fated to never be together? Their love doomed to be two figures passing in the night," she mulls over this bit for another moment with some more thoughtful humming. "Or what if, them falling in love and coming together had made both of their kingdoms stronger together? They could have been allies and become one great empire," her brows raise in question at the prospect of such a thing. Did such a thing ever happen in real life? "It is interesting for sure, but I don't think we will ever know," Pythia shrugs, rolling slightly to be closer to Cutlass. "It sounds as if you enjoy reading though," she comments, laying her chin down upon her paws, hoping he might read her a story.

"speech"

total: 1667 / 1500

Pythia is completely blind.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. what if... Cryer's Ravine 09:51 AM, 08-07-2024 04:12 PM, 08-29-2024