gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
08-26-2024, 05:27 PM

Asahi was mashing a paste with her teeth from plantain and dandelion while Jiro observed the carnage. She placed the paste over the tiny bleeding wound of the missing toe, and looked around for a light stick and some grass she could weave to set the bird's wing.

"Can you help me set its wing?" She asked, pulling a few cords of grass while the bird fluttered and clung to her wrist during her movements.

"I think the lemur caught it, and squeezed too tightly, breaking its wing. I think it pecked its eyes out then sliced its throat trying to get away. It lost a toe. The other claws are quite sharp. What do you think?" She mentioned smoothly, her voice holding no hesitance or stutters as she spoke to Jiro. He was probably the only one who heard her speak this much.

She quickly wove a grass string with her paws and waited for Jiro to find a good stick.

"What kind of calming herb do you think we could give it?" She asked him. This bird seemed pretty fierce to her! She loved its vibrant blue and purple-grey feathers. The colors are a stark contrast to her own bright koi fur. She knew some of their packmates had ravens as companions, did he catch any care tips about birds from them?

Speech // thought // Nihongo

Asahi does not typically speak, even sometimes when she wants to.

Her brother Jiro may enter her threads unannounced!