Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-27-2024, 09:39 PM

"Mmm...I agree," He remarked as he waited for her to get up before he followed suit. Unlike his living years, his bones were no longer creaking and cracking. His vision had been restored within the realm of Somnium, and yet, he preferred to keep it so that the eye that Ignis had damaged remained. Regardless, it's not like he needed both eyes anyway. He had learned to adapt with the one when he was alive, and it had not become much of a hindrance for him even in his past life. Still, to feel every bit as normal as he could, the large male stretched and yawned, rolling his shoulder and shaking out his fur as he listened to Bellamy.

He chuckled as he nosed her shoulder, "Ha! Old, but not quite there yet. Let's go find out, shall we? I'm sure much has changed since we were last here, but maybe we'll be lucky." With that, he quietly left the room and made his way down the corridor, peeking into each room he passed to see what all had changed, or maybe if things had been moved around. Clearly they had been, and whether it be by one paw or many since he had passed away, well, suffice to say he wasn't sure.

Claws clicked almost eerily on the ground as he moved, making his way toward the broken hull of the ship where he remembered storing some nets once upon a time. Trekking the short distance through the snow on the side of the ship, he found the yawning hole and he motioned to Bellamy before he slipped inside, emerging a minute later with a net in his jaws. "Looks like it's our lucky day after all! Nobody's touched the nets I put here, though they will need a bit of mending."

speech action