gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo

Pride - Bisexual
08-28-2024, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2024, 04:30 AM by Soleste. Edited 3 times in total.)
ooc: rated m for language and sexual themes.

s o l e s t e .

they came near her and at first, her eye squinted. watching with slight distrust at the voice that came from the beastly thing. a woman? she nearly scoffed, ears splayed as she listened. "you're a girl? shame. I thought you had something to fuck me with." she rolled her eyes, huffing as she crossed her dainty wrists. a whore, a slut, she didn't give a fuck. she was an animal. her eyes came to trickle down their form, as if double checking for a rod. a lecherous glare given as she looked back up to their dual toned pools. begrudgingly, she continued to entertain them. maybe they could be useful for other.. things.

as time went on, she listened to their proper style & choice of words. a waste it was really, as soleste was too casual for such formalities. I find myself intrigued by your presence and how you’ve chosen to greet me. she perked up, ears erect again. "mmmh.. yes. I get that alot." she giggled, coming to stretch in a passive attempt to expose her body even more to them. slowly, she stood. her periwinkle eyes continuing to roll over their stout body more, obviously impressive. "who are your parents?" she mused, half amazed and superficial as she taunted them. wondering how many buttons she could push before they tried to bite her head off.

talkthink
Art by Nelsa/Made for Alo by Skelle !
Soleste is rated mature for sexual themes, gore and absue related topics. Viewer discretion is advised. [Image: 09iJtqm.png]