ardent

My last girl was practice for the real thing baby

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
08-28-2024, 11:03 AM

She watched the man with a burning curiosity. What could he want so late in the night? Had something happened? Was there danger a foot? Was one of her children in danger? No...neither of those could be it, after all, his tone had lacked any urgency of the sort. Things seemed to be safe for now, so when she heard the slight hesitation in his voice, her head would tilt ever so slightly as he spoke. "I want to express myself to you." Hmm? She watched as he sat, the moonlight glinting off the white of his piebald coat. My, his coat looked even better under the light of the moon. It was a shame she liked him enough to let him keep it. Otherwise...she wouldn't hesitate to try and take it from him. But alas.

"I find myself thinking of you."

Her head tilted the other way this time. Thinking of her? What did that mean? She wasn't quite sure she understood...after all, her mind often thought of alot of things. Her children. Her pack. Her life. The things that needed doing. Red's training. So much within the confines of her mind, it was often hard to sort out. It was like chaos on a constant basis, and she never knew which thought to follow for very long. They often bounced around in her head like a huge flock of unruly birds flying around trapped in a cage, never knowing which way was out.

"Tell me no and I'll never ask again." She blinked as she tried to figure out what exactly he meant by that. Brows furrowed as the visible confusion set in. Her mouth falling into a line as the cogs turned in her mind as she did her best to sort out the words laid out before her. "Is there a chance that you see me the way I see you? That you could want me like I might want you? I admire you." She blinked again. Once. Twice. Her ear flicked as she stared at him. What were these foreign, mystery words he was telling her? She had a feeling they were supposed to mean something. Something important. But what!? Quite a number of wolves admired her, that much she knew. Several had approached her saying as much, but a whisper in her ear said this sort of admiration was different. "Medusa does not understand..."

And that whispered voice was Umbra, the cougar slipping out of the darkness of the den like a true shadow cat as she purred with quiet laughter. "He is sweet on you, Medusa." She murmured with a glint of amusement in her eye before turning her gaze briefly to Erebos as she continued on by, "You'll have to be a bit more direct with your Queen here. She has never been shown such a thing." A bit of quiet advice before she slipped off into the night to allow them their conversation in private.

Medusa straightened up as she kept her gaze on the piebald male. For once in her life, she almost had nothing to say. She had been quiet as her mind worked out the kinks of this conversation. And if others who knew her could see her now, they would think something was terribly wrong with the Bone Queen. Seldom was she silent. It was a rarity for there to be any silence from her. A privilege, even. But here she was, silent as the night as she processed what both Erebos and Umbra had said.

Finally.

"Sweet on Medusa..." She murmured. Brows knitting together once again as the words touched her tongue. "Erebos...admires...Medusa...differently than the others...?" She felt a sudden...something. That she had never felt before. A flutter in her stomach. The hammering of her chest. The warmth rising to her alabaster masked face. She suddenly felt small and...something else. Not quite shy. Certainly not embarrassment. But something she had no idea what to call it. "She...does not know...she has never..." A loss for words. Had never felt what she was feeling? Had never had anyone interested in her like this? Had never been told what he was trying to tell her? There were many things in her life she didn't know how or what to do. Many things she had to learn. It seemed, this was one such thing she had absolutely no idea what to do with. Was it something she could learn, too?

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: