An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
08-28-2024, 11:17 AM

She knew it was a lot of story telling and information for pups to absorb, but their family was so much more intermingled with other families and ways of life now than she had been at their age so she wanted them to know their lineage early and often. Some of them took to it more than others, as was to be expected, but at least a couple asked questions or had something to contribute. The boys very obviously were quickly distracted and she smirked as she reached over to playfully boop Thyrus and Daemon's noses, tickling their sides with her large paw while she kept most of her attention of the girls that were still engaged in the conversation.

Kintsugi questioned why she had wanted to leave their original home and what had brought her to Boreas which were good questions, but difficult ones for her to answer without getting into the sorted details of the conflict she had with her own mother. "I had originally intended to stay in our homeland, but traveling to find the very best for ourselves is built into our family's values and I felt like it was time for me to not only do that to find my soul mate, but to see if there was anywhere better suited for raising my family. That brought me to Boreas and brought me to Alastor," she replied with a little smile, deciding that was a good enough answer to satisfy her curiosity without dipping into too many difficult details.

Fever took her aback a bit as she insisted that the Ancients themselves had told her they were real and how they were everywhere. She had certainly believed as much her entire life, but not in the way that Fever was describing. Fever was certainly an interesting and imaginative girl which had been very obvious right from the beginning, but more and more Manea was beginning to wonder and be concerned by her granddaughter. Still, she didn't want to discourage her creativity or make her uncomfortable in a group of her siblings and cousins so she simply smiled and replied, "That's wonderful, dear. Let me know if you find her, okay?"

With that she felt like she had probably held their attention as long as she possibly could so she rose to her paws, gesturing for them to follow. "Alright, I think that's enough talking and listening for now! Who wants to race me to the dock?" she pointed out the dock that jutted out over the water further down the lake shore and once all of the pups that wanted to participate were up and ready to go she counted down, saying, "Three... Two... One, go!" She trotted ahead a little bit, but paced herself so that they could keep at her heels and right at the very end slowed down a bit so one of them could race ahead and beat her to the dock.

"Manea Mendacium"