Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-19-2013, 01:06 AM

Oh, nothing in particular. I'm glad you're doing well. I actually came to find you cause I wanted to talk to you about something. Brother to brother talk, you know. I... Well... I kind of like Surreal. I like her a lot. I've seen her a few times since I got here and I can't stop thinking about her. Is that weird? I can't decide if that's weird or not. Cause it's not like I've known her a long time, I just... I don't know. He totally hadn't been expecting the words that fell from his brother's lips. Falk had only been here...what, about a season or so and already he had developed a crush on his adoptive's mother's daughter, which technically was the titan's adoptive younger sister. Dark eyebrows shot up with surprise, having heard of Erani's daughter before but never having actually met the girl in person. Well, that was pretty unexpected.

I don't think it's weird at all little brother. You have a crush on her. Being unable to stop thinking about her is one of those side effects of liking someone. You're totally fine. If I can ask, why have you taken a liking to my adoptive mother's daughter, mm? Curiosity would prick beneath the surface as he sat before his russet brother, completely intrigued. When had he met Surreal? How long had these feelings been developing? A wry smile curled his ebony lips. It was pretty funny to think that his little brother was flustered over a girl. They weren't that scary.

"Speech"